The European Academy of Sciences established the Blaise Pascal Medal in 2003 to recognise an outstanding and demonstrated personal contribution to science and technology and the promotion of excellence in research and education. Up to six medals may be awarded in any one year, one for each division.
- 5th Serbian-Greek Symposium on Advanced Mechanics March 5, 2021
- Prof. Eleni Chatzi received the Huber Research Prize of ASCE July 17, 2020
- Prof. Nikos Makris awarded the 2020 J. James R. Croes Medal from ASCE July 17, 2020
- Prof. Stefanos Paipetis passed away July 17, 2020
- Prof. Oskar Mahrenholtz passed away July 17, 2020